This is CreativeStar Solutions Inc. privacy notice that explains the company’s approach to collecting and using personal information about people that interact with our websites. We regard personal information as any information which relates to or identifies an individual. The information below applies to all CreativeStar Solutions Inc. activities where personal information is collected, so for your convenience, we put it in one place that you can read and revisit whenever you need.
Who are we?
CreativeStar Solutions is a Massachusetts based technology and software company providing essential technology, software, and services to help businesses to grow faster. We specifically help startups to ideate, design, develop, evaluate and launch apps keeping in mind their expectations and constraints with regard to costs and timelines.
How do we use your personal information?
We will generally use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested from us to:
- enable us to supply you with the services and information you have requested;
- ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the website;
- provide you with information, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have indicated otherwise;
- maintain a contract we have with you, such through an application form or any other service you wish to access; and
- notify you about changes to our service.
We will always ask for your consent to process your information before you can submit any form.
When do we share personal data?
CreativeStar Solutions Inc. does not share, sell, or distribute any personal information about you to outside third parties when you visit this website.
How do we secure personal data?
Do we carry out marketing?
If you register an interest with CreativeStar Solutions Inc. or through one of our service providers, you may receive marketing communications. This is done at the point where your personal information is first collected. Within any marketing communications, you will be provided with a simple and transparent way to unsubscribe.
Will changes be made to this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on December 4, 2020.
Additional Rights in relation to personal data for website visitors in the European Union
If you are a resident of a country in the European Union, under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of rights beyond accessing a copy of the information CreativeStar Solutions Inc. holds about you. These rights are as follows:
- Right to be informed
- Right of access – see above
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
- Right to restriction
- Right to portability
- Right to object
- Right to not be subject to automated decision making
- Right not to be subject to automatic profiling
How can you contact us to address any one of the points listed above, or to make a complaint to the regulator?
To contact us about our privacy notice or information we hold about you, please write to CreativeStar Solutions Inc. Data Protection Committee, which is our point of contact with EU residents and supervisory authorities.
- By email – email@example.com
- By mail to: CreativeStar Solutions Inc., Address: Data Protection Committee, 1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 260, Waltham, MA 02451 USA