- Dell Rack Serve
- Ecologic SAN Storage
- Synology NAS
- Windows Servers 2012 R2
- Meraki Security Appliance
- Meraki Switches
- Meraki APs
- Cisco Switches
- Office 365
- Solar Wind
CambridgeNetwork is an international educational consulting company. It has office in 7 countries over 14 locations. It helps students in other countries to get better middle or high schools. The dispersed offices and the nature of the business require high availability IT and less than 0.01% downtime. The complex environment makes its IT hard to manage.
- Servers: Set up and manage physical servers and storage in multiple locations
- Networking: Provide high speed high availability networking service in all counties where business operates.
- Phone System: Manage desk phone and mobile phone and related VOIP services
- Printing Service: Set up and maintain printing service in multiple locations
- Help Desk: Triage help desk tickets and solve users’ day-to-day desktop problems. Support both PC and Mac.
- VPN: Set up secure internet tunnel for business internal communication.
- Cloud Hosting: Host Website, Database, Analytics service in the cloud with vendor of Azure or AWS.
CambridgeNetwork’s goal is to reduce IT cost. Continue improve high availability of IT services including windows server services and help desk.
The objective is to replace CambridgeNetwork’s onsite IT operation team. Help CambridgeNetwork move its IT infrastructure to new office location. Improve IT infrastructure to reduce downtime to 0.01%.
Creativestar leveraged its good relationships with vendors to negotiate good deals for CambridgeNetwork’s printing, phone and internet services. Provided 7*24 help desk service through online to replace CambridgeNetwork’s onsite help desk. Migrated its active directory and active directory federation services to Azure to increase the availability of office 365 authentication. Set up failover clustering for Windows Hyper VMs. Optimized its cloud hosting setup to improve performance as well as reduce the cost. Configured GP to manage software installation and update.